Siesta Key is a very touristy area. Many visitors come to Florida to enjoy the sun and beaches and Siesta Key is one of the best destinations for that. In addition, property values in Siesta Key have been steadily increasing over the past 2 years (as shown in the Realtor.com graph).
Like Florida, Siesta Key remains a secure, attractive and dynamic area where activity remains constant throughout the year, like a certain Côte d’Azur whose potential attractiveness is no longer to be proven.
Why invest in Florida?
Florida is a southeastern U.S. state on the Gulf Coast that is becoming more modern while remaining somewhat wild. It is bordered on the west by the Gulf of Mexico, on the north by Alabama and Georgia and on the east by the Atlantic Ocean. With over 21 million people in 2019, it is the third most populous state in the country after California and Texas. Florida ranks as the 22nd largest federal state. Its political capital is Tallahassee, but the most populous metropolitan area is Miami, which has a population of over 4.5 million (2021 estimate). It has always attracted tourism, especially Europeans and investors. Highlighted by its growth, it has been attracting significant interest for many years. The good real estate market, a strong rental demand and an attractive tax system make it particularly interesting.
Of particular note are:
– A state that seems disproportionately small but pro-business: according to the map of Florida, it is often compared to a small French department because it covers a total area of 170,451 km2. Almost 25% of the total area of France. It is a state known for its pro-business policy in that American companies enjoy total freedom of establishment where they can freely choose the location of their headquarters at the time of registration.
– A pleasant climate all year round: Florida has more than 300 days of sunshine per year! The climate is subtropical, with mild winters and short cold spells. Hot and sunny summers from June to September.
– A booming economy: Florida has been experiencing continuous economic growth for several years. This trend is due in particular to the arrival of many companies in the region as well as the increase in the number of tourists. Its GDP is estimated at $950.76 billion in 2019 (French District)
(View this article : https://www.flgov.com/2022/04/15/floridas-economy-continues-to-thrive/ . In French : https: //www-flgov-com.translate.goog/2022/04/15/floridas-economy-continues-to-thrive/?_x_tr_sl=en&_x_tr_tl=fr&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp )
Note that in Florida, the legislation protects landlords against non-payers. This is an advantage for landlords who wish to make rental investments.
Why invest in Siesta Key?
On a smaller scale, Siesta Key is a small island located in southwest Florida, just a few miles from the city of Sarasota. This white sand island is world famous for its Siesta Key Beach, ranked among the most beautiful beaches in the United States. Siesta Key is also known for its festive and relaxed atmosphere, which makes it a popular destination for tourists.
Investing in Siesta Key has many advantages:
– you will benefit from an excellent location for your property;
– you can enjoy a pleasant climate all year round;
– Real estate values in Siesta Key are constantly increasing.
For anyone looking to get the most out of their real estate investment, investing in Siesta Key will not disappoint.
Why invest in real estate?
Acquiring one or more properties in Siesta Key in order to rent them out is an excellent way to prepare for retirement. This is why there are several advantages to investing in a property that allows you to build up your assets while protecting your family from the hazards of life:
– it represents a safe investment for your money;
– it allows you to generate additional income;
– Help you prepare for your retirement;
– Reduce your taxes, whether through donations or grants…
Do not hesitate to look for a profitable and secure investment to build up your wealth and ensure your future as well as that of your loved ones. The real estate investment in Siesta Key represents one of the most adapted solutions.
Why invest now in Siesta Key, Florida?
Siesta Key is a real estate investment haven in Florida. While a few years ago in France, investing in Brittany could be surprising because of its geographical marginality, today it is a lifestyle destination to which many French people have emigrated. Because the life is simple, peaceful and without stress.
This same atmosphere can be found in Siesta Key, even if the dynamism is more important and the commercial activities more intense.
Siesta Key is a destination that responds perfectly to the overabundance of Miami and offers rental yields close to 11% where Florida is now half that.
How to invest in real estate in Siesta Key, Florida?
By investing in Siesta Key in a rental format you are securing your financial future. Investing in Siesta Key, Florida through our services automatically involves:
– The creation of a company in the United States (like a SCI in France).
– Having the income of this company managed by a French-speaking accountant.
– To have the rental part managed by a manager.
Using our services will not only bring you security but also a turnkey solution.
How can I find a good real estate deal in Siesta Key, Florida?
There are several ways to find a good real estate deal in Florida:
– Use a trusted real estate agent because the success of such an investment also depends on the efficiency of the team in place ;
– A search on the Internet is also possible; however, this will require you to work in an exhaustive way.
– Ask people you know and get information from reviews and testimonials. You can see how attractive the market is.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of investing in Siesta Key real estate, please contact us. They will be happy to help you with your Siesta Key investment project and find you the perfect property in Siesta Key, Florida.