Investing in real estate in Sarasota allows you to respond to your patrimonial, fiscal and retirement problems. Florida and more particularly Sarasota offer economic perspectives recognized as interesting and attractive: High rental yield, Big growth and strong dynamism of the zone
Sarasota is probably the hottest area in the new Florida growth. After the graceful years of Miami, areas like Sarasota are showing double-digit growth across the board.
Why invest in Florida?
Florida is a state in the American Southeast, on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, which combines both modernism and a certain naturalness. On each side of the Gulf of Mexico, the state of Alabama, Georgia and the Atlantic Ocean. With more than 21.22 million inhabitants in 2020, it is the most populated state in the United States after California and Texas. Florida is an economically rich state on a national scale. Miami is well ahead of the official capital Tallahassee. The agglomeration of Miami will have more than 5 million inhabitants in 2021. It has always attracted tourists and investors from Europe and elsewhere. Supported by its growth, it has shown a strong interest for the past fifteen years. The flourishing real estate market, a renewed rental demand and an interesting tax system make it a first choice destination.
We will note in particular:
– A business-friendly state: Despite a surface area of just over 170,000 km2, this small state has a high GDP (Gross Domestic Product). By itself, it is almost 25.5% the size of France. This state is popular for its business-friendly policy since American companies can freely establish their headquarters in Florida.
– A mild and comfortable climate all year round: Florida counts some 50 days of no sunshine each year! The local climate is subtropical, so winters are mild and the cold is short-lived. From spring to late summer the climate is sunny and mild.
– A Renewing Economy: Florida has been experiencing continued favorable overall growth for several years. This trend is related to the arrival of many companies in the area as well as the increase in tourism. Its GDP is estimated to be just under 1 Billion dollars in 2022
(See this article: https://www.flgov.com/2022/04/15/floridas-economy-continues-to-thrive/ . In French: https://www-flgov-com.translate.goog/2022/04/15/floridas-economy-continues-to-thrive/?_x_tr_sl=en&_x_tr_tl=fr&_x_tr_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=wapp)Furthermore, in Florida, legislation protects landlords against non-payers. This greatly favors rental investment.
Why invest in Sarasota?
Sarasota is a city located in Florida, on the Gulf Coast of Mexico. The city has a population of over 52,000 and has experienced continuous economic growth for several years. Sarasota is particularly known for its university, its beaches and its marina. The city offers many advantages to real estate investors:
• A booming real estate market: Sarasota has seen a sharp increase in real estate prices over the past decade. According to experts, this trend is expected to continue in the coming years, which represents an excellent potential for profitability for investors.
• High rental demand: Sarasota is a very popular city for tourists and students. This means that rental demand is particularly high throughout the year, which allows owners to make the most of their property.
• A pleasant environment: Sarasota offers a particularly pleasant living environment. The city has many beaches, parks and gardens, making it a popular place for tourists and investors.
For those who wish to maximize their real estate investment, the choice to invest in Sarasota represents a very good opportunity.
Why invest in real estate in Sarasota, Florida?
In order to prepare for retirement, real estate investment is obviously a safe bet. It is also an excellent solution for wealth management and family security:
• Real estate in Sarasota is a safe investment with a future.
• Investing in real estate in Sarasota is not only a good investment but also a great way to supplement your income.• In addition, investing in real estate in Sarasota is a good retirement solution.
• Finally, the tax system in Sarasota is so low that it amplifies the profitability of the investment.Don’t waste a minute building your wealth in Sarasota and securing your future and that of your loved ones. Real estate investment in Sarasota is a golden opportunity.
How to invest in real estate in Sarasota, Florida?
Investing in Sarasota in rental format guarantees you a financial future. Investing in Sarasota, Florida with us necessarily means :
• The generation of a company in the United States (the equivalent of an SCI in USA)
• The management of a French speaking accounting firm.
• Rental management on site.
How can I find a good real estate deal in Sarasota, Florida?
There are many real estate opportunities in Sarasota, Florida:
• Solicit a reliable real estate agent because the success of such an operation depends on the local organization.
• Doing research on the net is also feasible; it can require a lot of work.
• Ask your contacts for more information. You will then be confirmed that the market is attractive in Sarasota.
If you wish to deepen your real estate investment process in Sarasota, contact us as soon as possible. We will be happy to accompany you in your investment project in Sarasota and to position you on an adapted real estate solution in Florida.